Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Hello world!

Hello everyone!

I'm starting this blog to share the progress on the indie game project that I'm currently working on called 17.

In this blog I'll be posting updates to the development of my game and share screenshots and insights and all the wonderful things that go along with being a first-time indie game developer.

As this is my first game and I'm pretty much learning and doing everything for the first time, I predict that this is going to be a slow going process. So if you decide to come along with me, please be patient with me and my complete newbness at this!

So welcome to my project and I'm looking forward to sharing more about my game in the future!

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving Platforms (for real this time!)

Ok, so last time I posted about moving platforms, I thought I was done. Apparently I was not. :) Although I did have them working, they ap...